Sugar is one of the most common ingredients in food. Everyone loves dessert but what we don’t realize is that we are killing ourselves. Cold drinks, candies, tea, and even baked foods as well contain a lot of sugar. Not only that even savory foods such as tomato sauce, bread, and protein bars, can have sugar.
People intake so much sugar and they don’t even know realize it. They also don’t realize that the intake of high amount of sugar can lead to many troubles. Here are the top 10 points which are the result of intake excess amount of sugar.
- Sugar can weaken your immune system which can create a lot of health problems. It can also cause a disturbance in the mineral percent in a body.
- Having a high amount of sugar can result in anxiety, hyperactivity, troubles in concentrating, and bizarreness in children. It can create a remarkable increase in triglycerides.
- Too much intake of sugar causes decreases in defense against bacteria and infections (infectious diseases). That’s not all, it can lead to the decrement of tissue function and elasticity.
- Sugar decreases high-density lipoproteins and causes chromium deficiency.
- Eating too much sugary products can cause cancer of the ovaries and can increase fasting levels of glucose.
- Sugar can cause a copper shortage and it can absorb magnesium and calcium and will affect eyes as well.
- A high amount of sugar intake can increase the level of norepinephrine, neurotransmitter, serotonin, and dopamine as well.
- Having an excess amount of sugar can result in hypoglycemia.
- Sugar can lead to trouble in the digestive system, premature aging in young age, the quick increment of adrenaline levels in children and tooth decay.
- High sugar intake can cause advanced glycation end products.
This isn’t the end of the list. Eating an excessive amount of sugar can have many negative health impacts. This doesn’t mean to eliminate sugar from their diet but to limit it. Life is better if everything is in balance and if people fail to maintain that balance then this can result in something horrible.